And Happy Monday. Today I am CASing my own case from several months ago. This layout is my "go to" for quick cards. I tried to recreate it once again with my new favorite set - Painted Harvest.
- Card front is 8.5 x 5.5 piece of card stock scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper white - 4 x 5 1/4. Take a framelit that you will use for sentiment and lightly trace inside of it on the whisper white piece. This will give you idea where to stamp flowers and leaves
- Stamp flowers and leaves as desired. Adhere to card front
- Punch accent leaves from vellum and foil. You can stamp on velum first than punch
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of whisper white, cut with the ftamelit
- Add greeting with dimenstionals
- You can add extra layer of soft sued between card front and white piece. If desired, reduce the whisper white piece to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and cut soft sued 4 x 5 1/4.
Place any order in my store and receive 2 of them in the mail.