Sailing Away suite maybe my favorite one from this catalog. At least this is the one I used the most.
Here is a quick card:
- Night of Navy CS: 4 ¼ x 11”; 1 x 4”; 2 ¼ x 2 ¾ “
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼ “, 2 x 2 ½ ”, ½ x 4”, scrap boat and compass
- Balmy Blue CS: 1 x 4” • Sahara Sand CS: 1 x 4”, scrap
- DSP: 2 ½ x 4”
- Score night of navy cs at 5 ½. Adhere DSP to the bottom of the whisper white piece. Adhere strip of night of navy CS in the middle, sahara sand – on the right and balmy blue on the left – slightly offsetting. Stamp greeting in night of navy, adhere to the card front. Adhere card front to the card base
- Adhere whisper white rectangular to the night of navy. Stamp bigger boat on a scrap of whisper white and dies cut. Add with dimensionals to the night of navy rectangular. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp compass in night of navy on whisper white scrap. Punch with 1 ½ punch. Dies cut arrow from sahara sand scrap. Adhere to the compass. Add compass with dimensional to top right corner of the card.