It was a while since I posted last time.You probably can relate how busy this time of the year is for all of us. It looks like every year it gets busier and busier. But it is still my favorite time of the year with Holidays in the air, Christmas tree in the living room all decorated and entire family making plans for Christmas and New Year.
I did my list of people I would like to send cards this year - and it is quite long (what is amazing!) I am sure you can use more cards as well. I am starting new series " Christmas Cards Quick" - some ideas for you to mass produce. Many of those cards were part of my Happy Hour Class or Christmas Stamp a Stack, so I can insure you cutting and assembling them are fairly easy.
Merry Christmas form both of us:
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scrap for punching 2 reindeers
- Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”, scrap for heart
- Real Red: 4” x 5-1/4”, 3" x 4", scrap to punch a bow
- Designer paper: 3 3/4" x 5”
- Piece of glimmer paper for a nose
If you need anything - visit my store. Hostess code is 2MPF9NGM.