Hello, my stamping friend!
Here is a card we made during wine class few weeks ago.
This card is quick to make.
- Soft Succulent CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”; scrap for die cutting
- Basic White: 3 ½ x 4 ¾”; 2 x 4”
- Pale Papaya CS: 2 x 5 ¼”; scrap • Fresh Freesia CS: scrap;
- DSP: 2 x 5 ¼”
- Emboss Pale Papaya CS with embossing folder. Adhere DSP to the left side of the card front and Pale Papaya CS to the right side.
- Die cut second largest label from basic white CS using Scalloped Contours Dies. Stamp a sentiment in the bottom right corner in Soft Succulent ink.
- Stamp two large Pansy flowers outlines on basic white piece in Fresh Freesia ink. Stamp the centers in pale papaya ink and smaller centers in Gorgeous Grape ink. Die cut. Add with dimensionals to the label with a sentiment.
- Die cut following: From Sift Succulent: 2 large leaves, 1 small leave and a small flower steam; From Pale Papaya: smaller petal; From Fresh Freesia: second petal.
- Assemble smaller flower by gluing to petal together and steam on the top. Add the flower with dimensionals on top of the label.
- Adhere 3 die cut leaves.
Add pearls to the center of large pansies.
Tie a bow and add with a glue dot.
9. Add label with dimensionals to the card front.
Check my new Class To Go
More details on Class To Go page.