I want to share fall card with you. We made it during my last class at wine shop and everybody loved it.
- Very Vanilla Thick CS: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Crushed Curry CS: 4 x 5 ¼”, scrap for leaf
- Very Vanilla CS: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8” , scrap for oval
- Mint Macaroon CS: 1 x 5 1/8”, 3 x 3”
- Gold Foil: 1 x 5 1/8”
- Rich Razzleberry: scrap
- Stamp sentiment in fresh fig ink on very vanilla piece (bottom right corner). Stamp 3-leaf image outline in mossy meadow in top right corner. Stamp long twig in crushed curry. Stamp inside image of leaves inside with mint macaroon, then color with light mint macaroon blend.
- Adhere stamped very vanilla to crushed curry piece and then to card front.
- Die cut delicate lace border from gold foil sheet. Randomly stamp 3 leave inside image in mint macaroon on 1x 5 1/8 piece of mint macaroon. Adhere gold border to the left side of a card, then mint macaroon piece on top.
- Stamp large leave in fresh fig on mint macaroon square. Die cut. Use rich razzleberry blend to add more color to the leave. Add pearls.
- Dies cut one leave from rich razzleberry scrap and one from crushed curry. Adhere on to of mint macaroon strip with glued dots. Then add big leaf with dimensional. Add a bow made from linen trim.