Enjoy crafting at home whenever you want with projects pre-planned and prepped for you! My Fun Creations Club is a happy mail subscription craft kit delivered to you each month with projects designed by me and includes approximately $20 value in consumable products plus PDF tutorial to put your projects together.
Kit will include 8 cards - 2 ea of 4 designs! From time to time all cards may be different!
All shipped to you each month for $37 (U.S. shipping included)! You'll also enjoy free gifts with your subscription! Local pick up option is available - $32 (subscribe here).
Each month I'll select a stamp set or bundle and design fun projects for you to make as inspiration ideas on how to use the bundle. If you don't already own the stamp set or bundle, you can save on tax and shipping by adding it to your kit or substitute with what you already own.
Fun subscription rewards
- FREE gift when join! Your first Fun Creations Club packet will include a package of Stampin' Dimensionals as a little welcome gift from me. (Re-subscriptions do not qualify for free gift)
- FREE gift after 6 consecutive months! As a thank you for your continued subscription, I'll send you a thank you gift (value: apx $25) in your 6th month packet.
- Each month you'll automatically be charged for your monthly Fun Creations Club subscription kit through PayPal (Paypal account not required). Your recurring billing will be around the same day each month from the date you started. Ex: subscription started on 1/15/23, next billing will be on 2/15/23.
- I'll send you a welcome email within 24 hours to confirm your subscription.
- In order to receive the current month's kit, you must be subscribed by the 15th of the month. Club kits will ship around the 25th of each month, pending any back-ordered items. Subscriptions after the deadline will receive the following month's kit.
- Soon after I ship the current month's kit, I'll send you an email with a sneak peek of the new project kit and stamp set/bundle focus. Please note the sneak peek may be after your subscription billing date.
- You can cancel anytime before your next billing date for the next month's kit. To cancel, click HERE and follow these directions. (The current paid month will receive that month's kit.)
- Kits will ship by USPS 1st Class Mail with tracking by the 25th of the month (U.S. addresses only). Be sure to keep your shipping address and payment information up to date to avoid any interruptions to your subscription.
- Want to skip a month? You'll need to cancel and re-subscribe for the following month's kit. No credits or substitutions will be provided.
- Sometimes I may have extra kits available for sale. However, the best way to guarantee you'll receive a kit is to subscribe to the Fun Creations Club. Due to availability, some included products may vary from what is pictured and replaced with a similar product.
- As another perk for being part of my Fun Creations Club, you'll be able to add on suggested products to your kit before the deadline each month...and I'll cover the tax and shipping for you!
- I'll email you with the name of the stamp set or bundle we'll be using plus other suggested supplies you may like to have for the current month's Creations kit.
- Add-on items may be included in your kit that month or sent directly to you from Stampin' Up!
- I'll email you the PDF tutorial when your kit ships.
- The PDF tutorial for each month's kit is automatically included in your monthly subscription.
- If you prefer not to subscribe and would just like the PDF tutorial for a particular kit, I have them available after kits ship for purchase.
Refer a Friend Gift
Enjoy crafting together in-person or online with your friends! When you refer a friend and they subscribe monthly, I'll send you a free gift of an ink pad or embellishment of your choice (up to $8). Since there is not a field to add a referrer's name when subscribing, please have your friend contact me (or email me their name when they subscribe), so I can contact you to select your free gift.
September 2023 Fun Creations Club:
Jazz up your paper crafts with the Abundant Beauty Technique Class! We will be using brand new masks. Each of the masks has fun and detailed all-occasion designs that will add depth and color to your paper crafting projects, whether it’s cards, gift tags, or gift packaging. The best part of this club - everything will be included, just grab few inks, greeting stamp set and start creating. Use the sentiments you already have or add brand new So Sincere stamp set for thoughtful sentiments. We will be creating 8 cards plus a bonus project!
Subscription window: August 16th 2023 - September 15th, 2023
Shipping by September 25, 2023 (pending any back-ordered items)
Suggested supplies: any greetings, Optional So Sincere stamp set. Inks: crushed curry, pumpkin pie, old olive, pecan pie.
Note: you can always substitute.
Contact me with any questions about the Fun Creations Club or your subscription.
Please note you may not receive a confirmation screen after subscribing. To avoid a duplicate payment, do NOT click the Subscribe button again. I will send you a welcome email within 24 hours to confirm your subscription. If you do not receive this welcome email from me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before trying to subscribe again.
Local: click here for Local pick up subscription.