This card is a case from my own card. This time I decided to use Amazing you set and framelits.
- Sweet sugarplum: 5 ½” x 8 ½” , scrap for 4 flowers
- Lemon Lime Twist: Scrap do punch 2 leaves
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap for oval
- Gold Foil: scrap to die cut “You”
- Take second largest stitched oval and trace inside of it in the center of 4 x 5 1/4” Whisper White card stock. This will give you an idea where to stamp leaves. Now using scrap of whisper white and same oval – die cut for the sentiment.
- Using the traced oval as a guide, stamp leave part of the flower stamp around with Lemon Lime Twist Ink. Try to ink only the leaves before stamping. Adhere the stamped piece to sweet sugarplum card base.
- Using sweet sugarplum ink stamp word “amazing” in the center of die cut stitched oval. Add it with dimensionals to the card front over the traced oval.
- Punch 2 leaves from Lemon lime twist and adhere them to the top left and bottom right sides of the oval.
- Stamp 4 flowers on sweet sugarplum scrap piece with sweet sugarplum ink. Using snips cut 2 full flowers and 2 other flowers – just the middle part (4 petals) making a cut to the center of the flower. This will allow you to shape them easily with bone folder. Attach small flower to big flower with dimensionals. Adhere gem in a center. Add flowers over leaves
- Die cut word “You” from gold foil. Adhere to the bottom right of the card front.