Welcome to Team Stamp It's Blog Hop! You may have just arrived here from Tami's blog. I absolutely love her project! Tami is such an inspiration. I hope one day I will grow up to be Tami:)
If you are just started, you can navigate through the hop
by clicking the Previous and Next buttons on the bottom of this post.
The idea behind my project is simple - I am always in need of "Thank You" cards because there is always something to be thankful for. Most of the time we are all so busy to take a moment to show our gratitude for people around us that brighten our day. And sometime those are the people, strangers - that you may never see again. I always wanted to have few cards in my purse for those occasions. Here is my November "Give Thanks" box full of the cards just for that purpose - taking few moments to say Thank You.
- Start with whisper white and crumb cake note cards.
- Cut Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie card stock to 3.25 x 4.75, emboss.
- color embossed parts of the card stock with mixture of water and gold dazzling details. After cardstock dries - it looks gorgeous.
- whisper white cardstock - 2.5 x 2.5, use trio punch for corners. Stamp image in black archival ink. Than color with aqua painter and markers
- add half of small gold paper dolly to the bottom of stamped image. Add to card front with dimensional
- stamp sentiment, use window punch to punch it, add to the card
Simple as that! You can have 40 cards done in no time. If you desire, use different color of card stock and different image for other seasons. I love this stamp set, especially the image with pumpkins. Everything in our house is pumpkin oriented now. We buy pumpkin bread, pumpkin cake mix, pumpkin cream cheese, yogurt, ice cream, soup....And the list goes on and on.
Here is my own paper pumpkin (well, it is not The Paper Pumpkin, just a pumpkin made out of paper).
And another card - with pumpkins. This is one of the cards we will be making in my class today.
Thank You for stopping by.
All supplies are available in my store,