Here is the card I created for Crafting Happy Hour at our local wine shop. This card was the easiest to create and was absolute favorite for all ladies because of unusual fold. It is my favorite too - I love unusual folds and design.
- Score Old Olive 4 1/4 x 11 card stock at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2. Fold in half, than smaller piece toward you, creating zigzag like fold.
- Adhere 4 x 2 1/2 piece of designer paper to front of the card
- Stamp pines in top right corner of whisper white 4 x 5 1/4 card stock. Glue inside of the card
- Start with whisper white 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 card stock, stamp image and stamp again without re-inking slightly moving stamp to top and left from previous stamped image. Stamp greeting on the bottom with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Adhere stamped image to 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Old Olive CS. Add 3 dimensional to the left side, than center on the card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog