It was awhile since I blogged last time.Even so I was stamping, holding events - just no time to photograph and post.
Quick post today featuring Christmas card:
- Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4“ x 11”
- Whisper White: 1-1/2” x 5-1/4”, 4” x 5-1/4”, 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”, scrap for heart
- Garden Green: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” for pines
- Warmth & Cheer DSP: 1/2” x 5-1/4’, 2” x 5-1/4”
- Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock to create card base.
- Attach Whisper White cardstock 4” x 5-1/4” to the card base using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 2” x 5-1/4” across the Whisper White cardstock using Snail.
- Texture Emboss Whisper White cardstock 1-1/2” x 5-1/4” using the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Attach across the Warmth & Cheer DSP using dimensionals. Attach Warmth & Cheer DSP 1/2” x 5-1/4” across textured embossed Whisper White using Snail.
- Die cut two small pines, two large pines from the Pretty Pines Thinlits and Garden Green cardstock. Stamp greeting onto Whisper White cardstock 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” using Early Espresso ink. Die Cut using Layering Circles Framelits (circle measures 2-3/8” wide). Attach to card front using dimensionals.
- Attach pines to the bottom of the circle die cut using Mini Glue Dots.
- Tie a bow using Gold Twine, attach over pines using Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp heart onto Whisper White scrap using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch using 1” Circle Punch. Attach over bow using dimensional. Attach heart Enamel Shape into center of stamped heart.