I am introducing new series - Christmas Friday. Even so it is only September, we all know how time flies and it is better to start get ready now.
The easiest option for mass production of Christmas cards this year is the project kit from the Holiday catalog. Those cards are truly easy to make, and you will only need one stamp set and ink.
- Real Red: 8 1/2 x 5 1/5 scored at 4 1/4, piece to dies cut circle
- Old Olive: 4 x 5 1/4
- Whisper White: 4 x 2 1/4, piece to cut the stitched circle
- DSP: 4 x 2
- Randomly stamp a tree with Old Olive ink on Old Olive piece, color with Wind of Stella
- I added washi tape in a center of dsp glued on top of whisper white
- I die cut than stamp, was much faster
- add 3 rhinestones for dots of each 'i'