I will be starting new series called CASE Monday. We all love to check Pinterest or our favorite stamping sites for ideas before creating. Or sometime you come across the idea and would like to stop everything and go make that card. This series will be just that - my favorite ideas from other crafters with some twist.
Colorful Avant Garden idea came after watching Tami White's video. Tami is my upline and I love to follow her creations. After watching that video - I immediately dropped everything to try recreate cards in different colors. Here is my take on it:
This is original card using Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral:
- Card front is 8.5 x 5.5 piece of cardstock scorred at 4 1/4
- Whisper white - 4 x 5 1/4. Take a framelit that you will use for sentiment and lightly trace inside of it on the whisper white piece. This will give you idea where to stamp flowers and leaves
- Stamp flowers and leaves as desired. Adhere to cardfront
- Cut 2 leaves from copper foil with Botanical framlit. Adhere to the whisper white stamped piece.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of whisper white, cut with the ftamelit
- Add greeting with dimenstionals
What Color is your favorite? What other combinations you can think of? Leave me a comment and I will send you one of this cards.
If you need anything - visit my store, hostess code is PJDN3432