Today I want to share with you my creation using Make a Medallion stamp set.
This new FREE SAB stamp is amazing. To be honest, I did not consider it at first. But when my stamping friend picked it as her first choice - I looked at it closer and get one for myself. Two step stamping has so many possibilities when you come to color choices. This color combo idea came from the glimmer paper: sweet sugarplum plus darker natural (soft suede in this case):
- Card base - Sweet Sugarplum 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4"
- Glimmer paper - 3/4 x 5 1/2, adhere to the left side of the card front
- Whisper White piece - 3 x 4 1/4, randomly stamp the medallions in 2 colors. I find it easier to start with one that has inside.
- Soft Suede 3 1/4 x 4 1/2. Adhere whisper white stamping piece to it, add with dimensionals to card front
- Stamp sentiment on 1/2 x 3 1/4 strip of whisper white. Mont it to 3/4 x 3 1/4 piece of soft suede. Add on top of medallion piece with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones as desired.