Today I want to share with you fun fold card. I love to do unusual folds. It is always so much fun to create and also fun for the recipient to receive it.This card is a gift card holder too.
- Watermelon Wonder CS: 10 1/2” x 4 ¼” scored at 2” and 5 ¼”; 1 ½ x 3”; scrap for die cutting Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; 1 ¼ x 3; scrap for stamping
- Designer paper: 3 x 4”
- Scraps of Pool Party, Early Espresso, Peekaboo Peach and Crumb Cake
- Fold watermelon card base creating the pocket. Punch small piece of folded flap (see inside photo below). Secure pocket with sticky strip.
- Adhere 3 x4 designer paper to the front of the card. Stamp “Happy Birthday” sentiment on 1 ¼ x 3” Whisper White piece with Watermelon Wonder Ink. Adhere to 1 ½ x 3 piece of watermelon cardstock. Adhere sentiment to the card front.
- Stamp sentiment on 4 x 5 1/4” of whisper whine in Soft Suede ink in a top left side. Randomly stamp sprinkles in Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder and Pool Party around the edge of whisper white piece. Adhere inside the card.
- Cut cone from crumb cake card stock and ice-cream from Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party and Peekaboo Peach; cherry – watermelon wonder and fudge from early espresso. Adhere cone with snail and ice-cream with dimensionals.