Today I would like to share with you a card made with special reasons bundle. I absolutely love the dies - the way they cut just partial inside of the flower.
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 ½ x 8 ½ “, 3 x 4 ¼”; ¾ x 3”; scrap for die cutting leafs
- Whisper White CS: 2 ¾ x 4”, scrap for 2 flowers
- Designer paper: 4 x 5 1/4 “
- Peekaboo Peach: 2 ½ x 2 ½ “
- Score Pear Pizzazz at 4 ¼”, adhere designer paper. Adhere strip of pear pizzazz in the middle.
- Cut large flower on a top center of whisper white piece. Stamp sentiment on the bottom left in soft suede. Sponge piece of peekaboo peach in with peekaboo peach ink and sponge dauber. Adhere the sponged piece behind whisper white piece creating the background flower. Adhere whisper white piece to pear pizzazz.
- Stamp small flower in Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum. Die cut both flowers. Dies cut two leaves from a scrap of pear pizzazz. Add flowers with dimensionals and leaves with glue dots.
- Add the center piece to the card front with dimensionals.
- Use clear Wink of Stella to add sparkles to flowers.