Time for another CASE card. This time I cased the cards created by amazing Dena Rekow. I absolutely love the simplicity and clean lines of the card she created. I decided to use different colors and add extra layer.
The new 2016-2018 are the colors I choose. Peekaboo Peach is my favorite one:
- Card front is 5 1/2 " x 8 1/2 " of think whisper white.
- Whisper White piece is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8". Die cut 2 small flowers on it. Stamp big flower on scrap piece and die cut.
- In Color card stock is 4 x 5 1/4". Position die cut piece on top, lightly mark the center of flowers. Remove white piece and sponge with dauber. This will add extra color to the flower.
- Stamp sentiment, leaves, add big flower with dimensinals.
- I also used wink of stella on small flowers and a big one.
If you need anything - let me know.
Post a Comment