It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. I am still stamping on regular basis, held at least 3 classes this month, just no time to photograph and post.
Today I want to share with you a card we made at Crafting Happy Hour class at my local wine shop. We used Sealed with Love bundle and coordinating products. They are all perfect to celebrate love in our everyday life (not just on Valentine's day). And Anniversary card is just that perfect occasion.
- Card front is 5.5 x 8.5" scored in half at 4.25
- Whisper White /or Very Vanilla - 4 x 5.25, stamp sentiment in bottom right and additional background around the other edges
- Designer paper 2x3 - 2 pieces, matted to 2.25x 3.25 pieces of coordinated cardstock
- Wrap a ribbon around one DSP piece, adhere to the left edge flat, add second piece of matted dsp with Dimensionals
- Embellish the piece without ribbon (optional).
This is very quick layout and great for mass production. Give it a try!
If you need anything - visit my store, hostess code is PJDN3432
Post a Comment