Finally I jumped on 'eclipse card making' wagon too. Eclipse cards are very popular right now, many talented stampers are coming up with different ideas. I decided to use Painted Harvest stamp and 'You' as a word:
- decide where your eclipse word will go, then stamp sentiment to coordinate on whisper white card stock.
- Stamp your background as you normally would.
- Place letter framelits and run through big shot. Make sure you collect all pieces (important). in my case - center from O needed to be saved
- Adhere whisper white piece to early espresso card stock with snail. If you have any other small pieces (not actual letter) - adhere them with snail too. Use letters as a guide.
- Add adhesive strips to the back of letters. Add them to the card. Adhesive strips is a key!
Think about any 2-4 letter words that you can use on eclipse cards and go for it. My next projects will be with words - WINE, LOVE, MOM.
What will you create?
Post a Comment