I can feel fall in the air, yay! Even so it is still hot here in Florida, but mornings are much cooler, pumpkin patches are everywhere and stores are full of fall goodies. Here is the fall coffee card for you:
- Early Espresso (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Cajun Craze: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, 2 7/8” x 4 1/8”
- Painted Autumn Designer Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ¾” x 4”, plus scraps
- Wood Textures Designer Paper: 3/4” x 4”
- Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine: 34”
- Adhere the Painted Autumn Designer Paper to the Cajun Craze layer. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- Lay the Wood Texture Designer Paper strip on the bottom of the Very Vanilla cardstock. Use the pencil to mark the top of the designer paper for placement of the cups.
- Stamp the small cup image three times across the center of the Very Vanilla cardstock, just above the pencil line. Stamp another cup on a piece of Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Cut out the area surrounding the words. Use this piece as a template and trace it three times on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. This will create the new bands for the coffee cups.
- Stamp the outline berry image using Early Espresso ink inside one of the traced templates. Stamp the outline leaf image two times using Early Espresso ink inside one of the traced templates. Stamp the outline fern image two times using Early Espresso ink inside the traced template.
- Stamp the solid berry image using Cajun Craze ink, filling the outline image from step 4. Stamp the solid leaf image using Crushed Curry ink, filling the outline image from step 4. Stamp the solid fern image using Early Espresso ink, filling the outline image from step 4. Cut out the traced templates using your scissors. Adhere them, one over each of the cups.
- Stamp the greeting using Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Using your scissors cut out just the words “Hello Fall”. Create banner tips on each end using your scissors. Adhere the greeting over the coffee cups using Mini Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Wood Textures Designer Paper strip under the cups. Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Cajun Craze layer.
- Wrap the baker’s twine around the layers three times, adjusting it so the strands will lie between the bottom of the cups and the Wood Textures Designer Paper. Tie in a single knot to secure. Create a bow. Adhere the layer to the center of the card base using Dimensionals.