I am addicted to the Ornate Garden Suite. DSP is absolutely beautiful and stands out by itself.
Also I am in love with both dies. Today's card is featuring both dies and paper.
- Old Olive: 4 ¼” x 11 scored as 5 ½”; 2 ¼ x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼”; 1 ¾ x 3 ¼
- Bumblebee: 1 ¾” x 6 ¼”; 1 ½ x 2 ½”
- DSP 3 ¾ x 5
- Emboss whisper white piece with Ornate Floral Embossing folder. Cut DSP diagonally (from top left corner to bottom right corner). It does matter how you cut! Adhere DSP to embossed card stock and glue everything to the card front
- Use ornate border die to cut bumblebee strip of card stock.
- Glue border diagonally to DSP slightly overlapping
- Use ornate layer die to cut old olive CS. Cut stitched rectangle from whisper white CS. (this rectangle fits perfectly inside the ornate label).
- Stamp greeting in old olive into stitched rectangle.
- Glue stitched rectangle to old olive ornate piece, add to the card with dimensionals.
- Die cut 3 flowers from bublebee scrap
- Add flowers with dimensionals to the border. Add gold pearls to the center of 3 flowers
What DSP will you use?
If you need anything - visit my store. Hostess code is 6CZF67GU.