I am patiently waiting for my new goodies from Annual Catalog to arrive. I am the most excited to use new inks. But for now I want to share a card using Celebrating Sunflowers stamp and 3 new In-Colors: Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight and Just Jade:
- Bumble Bee – 4-1/4” x 8” scored at 2-1/2”; 3-5/8” x 3-7/8”, 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Misty Moonlight – 3-3/4” X 8” scored at 4” on the long edge
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 ea. 3-1/2” x 3-3/4”; scrap for flower
- Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4” x 4”; 2-3/8” x 4”
- Ribbon – 10 inches for bow
- Fold the Bumble Bee card base on score line and burnish with a bone folder. Adhere the large panel of Designer Series Paper to inside of card base and small piece to the top, outside flap.
- Stamp two of the sunflowers and leaves in Momento Black ink on one of the Whisper White card stock pieces and color with Stampin’ Blends. Stamp a single sunflower on a scrap of Whisper White card stock, color with Stampin’ Blends and cut out.
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink at the bottom of the same panel.
- Adhere the single sunflower using Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the others.
- Adhere the small piece of Bumble Bee card stock to the front of the Misty Moonlight panel. (Note: the inside card will be adhered with the fold at the bottom so that it opens downward.
- Adhere the stamped front image panel on top of the Bumble Bee panel.
- Stamp inside sentiment on the second piece of Whisper White and adhere to the inside of the Misty Moonlight card. Add Gilded Gems to add a little sparkle