Here is a quick card I made while playing with Peony Suite. It may be a little bright, but I love this color - it makes me very happy.
- Magenta Madness CS: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Whisper White CS: 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ for circle, scrap for greeting, 2 strips 1 x 5”
- Just Jade: 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ for circle, scrap for greeting
- DSP 2 x 5”;
- Stamp large flower randomly on Magenta Madness card front folded in half in magenta Madness ink. Set aside.
- Make a banner edge on one side of the DSP. Dies cut 2 borders from whisper white strips using peony dies. Adhere them to sides of the DSP. Adhere to the middle of the card.
- Die cut largest stitched circle from whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from Just Jade. Stamp same flower on white circle using Gray Granit ink. Color flower with Magenta Madness and Just Jade blends. Adhere to Just Jade scalloped circle. Add with dimensionals to the card.
- Stamp “Hello” in Just Jade ink on scrap of whisper white, die cut with corresponding circle. Die cut slightly bigger scalloped circle from Just Jade scrap. Adhere both circles together. Add to the card with dimensional.