Hello, my stamping friend.
Today I have fun card to share with you. It features amazing Tree Lot dies that you can get for FREE during the SAB (with $100 order).
- Evening Evergreen: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”. 4” x 5 ¼” and scrap for tree
- Soft Succulent: 2 ¾” x 4 1/8”
- Basic White: 2 5/8” x 4”
- Crumb Cake: 1 ¼” x 4”
- DSP: 3/8” x 4” • Silver Foil: 2” x 3”
- Mossy Meadow: scrap for tree
- Crushed Curry: scrap for curtain
- Vellum: ¾” x 2”
- Emboss Evening Evergreen Layer with Timber 3D folder and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp 1 Large and 2 Medium detail trees on Basic White cardstock in Evening Ever-green ink. Stamp corresponding solid tree stamps in Soft Succulent ink. Ink greeting on the bottom in Evening Evergreen ink.
- Adhere Basic White Layer to Soft Succulent cardstock and then to card base.
- Die cut the Crumb Cake card stock with largest banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies.
- Die cut Silver Foil, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, and Evening Evergreen with the camper, curtain, large tree detail and large tree solid dies from the Tree Lot die set.
- Adhere Tree die cuts to the Basic White Cardstock.
- Banner ends of the DSP and adhere to the Crumb Cake banner. Adhere to the Basic White Cardstock, just above greeting.
- Adhere curtain and vellum cardstock to the back side of the camper image and adhere camper to Basic White Cardstock with dimensionals.
Trees for Sale Class To Go
New Class to Go - registrations are open. It features Trees for Sale stamp and 5 unique funky folds!
If you need any supplies - Visit My Store . Host Code: ATUVUSKJ.