Hello, my stamping friend!
Last week I came across a yellow camper in the craft store. It looked exactly as a little camper from Tree Lot dies. Of course I bought it and made a matching card with it!
Isn’t this camper so darn cute! And yellow:)
The card is a funky fold - same as we did a week ago.
- Pool Party CS: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; 1 x 5 1/2;
- Early Espresso CS: (2) 1 x 4"
- DSP: (2) 1 x 4 (inside); 3/4 x 3";
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 1/2" (inside); 2 3/4 x 4" (middle panel),
- Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Daffodil Delight CS - scraps for die cutting
Watch a video how to make similar fold.
Tree lot dies are perfect for outdoor themed cards (and for Holidays). Want more ideas with it? Check my Class to Go!
Trees for Sale Class To Go
New Class to Go - registrations are open. It features Trees for Sale stamp and 5 unique funky folds!
If you need any supplies - Visit My Store . Host Code: ATUVUSKJ.
Post a Comment