Hello, my stamping friend!
Over a week ago I finally held my Tulip Fields Class that was rescheduled back in February. I am absolutely in love with this suite of products! Tulips, windmills, spring - what not to like?
I am sharing one of the card we made. This was probably the simplest but everybody loved it.
Here is how it looks when closed:
- Pool Party CS: 4 ¼ x 11”; scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2";
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; 2 ½ x 4”; label, scrap for a windmill
- Poppy Parade CS: label
- Crumb Cake and Soft Suede CS: scraps for a windmill.
- DSP: 2 3/8 x 3 7/8: (3) ¾ x 3 7/8”;
- Ribbon: 2 (2)”; brad; 2 butterflies
Any pattern of this DSP will work!
Watch how to make this card (first half of the video):
If you need any supplies - visit my online store ,hostess code 49HGHSBV.