Hello, my stamping friend and Happy New Year!
Today is a day. New Occasion catalog is live and full of fun products and ideas. In addition - today is a first day of Sale-a-bration (SAB). During this time you will receive free product from SAB brochure for every $50 spend.
Check SAB offering this year.
I would like to share with you one of the first cards I created using brand new products from Occasion catalog - Art Gallery Suite.
- Old Olive CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½ ” scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White CS: 3 ¾ x 5”, scrap for flower
- Petal Pink CS; 4 x 5 ¼”
- DSP: x 3 ¾”
- Emboss Petal Pink CS with Painted Texture embossing folder. Adhere to the Old Olive card base.
- Take the largest stitched circle and cut the circle inside the whisper white CS (right side). You will not need the circle for this project. Adhere DSP to the left side of the whisper white piece.
- Fold 11” of night of navy twine in half and adhere to the whisper white piece. Add whisper white piece to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp a flower with flirty flamingo and poppy parade inks. Stamp leaves in old olive. Die cut. Adhere with dimensionals over the opening (see picture for details).
- Tie a bow from a twine and add to the flower with glue dot. 6. Die cut small label. Stamp sentiment in night of navy. Add with dimensionals to the top left of the card.