Hello, my stamping friends.
Today I want to share with you quick card featuring Berry Blessing bundle from Sale-A-Bration. This bundle can be earned free with $100 order. I absolutely love the paper and stamp set. They both coordinate with Strawberry bundle:
- Pacific Point: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 2 1/8” and 4 ¼”; scrap for label
- Basic White: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”; scrap for small label (sentiment)
- DSP: 2” x 5 3/8” (front); ¾” x 5 3/8”
- Stamp sentiment in Pacific Point ink on the smallest label and cut out.
- Cut one of the second to largest labels from a scrap of Pacific Point.
- Stamp the floral stem image across the Pacific Point label using Pacific Point ink.
- Adhere the labels together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add dimensionals to just the left side of the back of the label.
- Fold card base in half on the score line and burnish. Fold the front, right panel back towards the fold and burnish.
- Adhere the Blueberry/Leaves DSP to the front panel with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the DSP strip to the right side of the Basic White panel and then adhere the completed piece to the inside of card.
- Adhere the sentiment label to card front as shown. Add Gilded Gems to finish off.
Class To Go Offer - Sweet Strawberry
I am excited to offer new class featuring Sweet Strawberry bundle. It
is so 'sweet' and who does not like strawberries? The strawberry theme
is great for creating handmade cards, but would be perfect for making 3D
items too. Join me for "All Strawberry" class - cards, decor, deserts,
treats - Everything will be strawberry related! You will make 6
Visit Class To Go page for ordering options.
Place online order in my store with hostess code YTTRGUCK.
Post a Comment