Today I want to share this funky fold card with you. We made this card at Holiday Stamp a Stack.
My ladies love unusual fold and this card was one of the favorites.
- Real Red CS: 8 ½ x 5 ½”
- Coast Cabana CS: 4 x 5 ¼”
- Early Espresso CS and Whisper White scrap;
- DSP:2 pieces 1 ¼ x 4”, 2 pieces 2 x 2 3/8”
- Glimmer paper ½ x 2 ½”
- Score real read card stock at 4 ¼”. Use paper trimmer to cut front of the card to the center at 1 ½” on both sides. Score middle part at 2 1/8”.
- Apply adhesive to 2 big rectangles and glue coastal cabana piece.
- Adhere DSP to the front of the card. Adhere glimmer paper strip.
- Stamp snowmen and hat on scrap piece in memento ink. Color with blends and punch. Punch hands from early espresso piece. Assemble snowmen. Add to the cart front with dimensionals. Make a scarf from the ribbon and add with glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment in coastal cabana. Punch with label punch. Add few drops of snow and heat set. Add with dimensionals.
This bundle is so much fun. If you do not have it - I strongly recommend it.