Today I want to share a card we will be making at my Crafting Happy Hour (card making class in local wine shop).
- Pretty Peacock CS: 4 ¼ x 8 ¼ ”, 2 ¾ x 4 ¼”;
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”, ½ x 3”
- Early Espresso CS, Copper Foil and Pear Pizzazz: scrap;
- DSP:2 pieces 2 ½ x 4”
- Mango Melody DSP: 2 x 9”
- Score card base at 5 ½”. Adhere DSP to the front flap of the card and to another piece of pretty peacock CS. Add piece of pretty peacock to card front with dimensionals (see picture).
- Stamp leaves on whisper white card insert with pretty peacock ink. Color with blends. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp 3 pumpkins in mango Melody CS using pretty peacock ink. Punch. Add little color with blends. Fold each pumpkin in half. Adhere all of the together. Add to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut leaf from pear pizazz CS, punch pumpkin steam from early espresso CS and spring from Copper foil. Adhere to the pumpkin. Add a bow made from linen thread with glue dots.
- Stamp greeting, flag one end and add to the right of the pumpkin.
- Color 3 rhinestones with dark pumpkin pie blend. Add to the card.