I absolutely love any floral stamps especially if they have coordinating punch! Of source when I saw new catalog - Floral Essence bundle was on top of my list. Here is a quick card featuring this bundle:
I love that it can be mass produced and adopted to any color you like.
- Gorgeous Grape CS: 4 ¼ x 11”;
- Purple Poise CS: 4 x 5 ¼”;
- Whisper White CS: ¾ x 4”; scrap for punching
- Old Olive CS: ¾ x 4”; • DSP: 3 x 4”
- Ribbon: 5” and 8”
- Score card base at 5 ½. Stamp greeting on whisper white strip (3/4 x 4”) in gorgeous grape.
- Stamp 2 sets of flowers in gorgeous grape ink on a scrap of whisper white. Color inside of flowers with blends and punch. Adhere 2 flowers together. Curl with bone folder. Set aside.
- Stamp 2 leaves in old olive ink on a scrap of whisper white. Punch with leaf punch.
- Punch 3 labels from scrap of whisper white 5. Run purple posy through embossing folder.
- Adhere DSP toward the top of the purple posy, old olive CS below the DSP and greeting piece – below old olive. Wrap 5” ribbon around. Adhere the piece to the card front.
- Adhere 3 punched label to the dsd with snail. Adhere flower with dimensional to the middle of the punched label and leaves on both side of the flower.
- Cut purple posy scalloped part from the 8” ribbon
This is very fun bundle. If you do not have it - I strongly recommend.
Post a Comment