My favorite part of new catalog is to see and use new colors. Today I would like to feature brand new color - Rococo Rose.
- Rococo Rose CS: 4 ¼ x 11”;
- Grey Granite CS: 4 x 5 ¼”;
- Whisper White: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”; scrap for 4 daisies, 2 leaves and label
- Ribbon: 5”
- Score card base at 5 ½. Stamp birch background in grey granite on whisper white piece. Adhere to grey granite CS. Wrap ribbon and adhere everything to card base.
- Stamp 4 daisies on rococo rose ink, punch with daisy punch. Lightly curl petals for 2 of the flower. Adhere curled to uncurled flowers together with dimensionals. Set aside.
- Stamp 2 leaves and granny apple green. Cut with snips. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut stitched label from whisper white cs. Stamp word “Friend” in rococo rose ink. Adhere label with dimensionals over the ribbon slightly to the right.
- Adhere 2 daisies with dimensionals (see picture). Color 3 small pearls with blend and add to the label.
What do you think about this color? What other color will work? It will be fun to use other in-color with the same layout. Stay tuned for more color combos.