Quick card today using another free SAB stamp set - "Amazing You".
- Powder Pink: 4 1/4” x 11”, scrap for punching
- Berry Burst: 4” x 5 ¼”, 1” x 4”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”, scrap for flowers and sentiment
- Randomly stamp flower in Tranquil Tide on 3 ¾ x 5” Whisper White card stock. In addition stamp 3 flowers on scrap piece of whisper white with same ink.
- Using sponge dauber and Powder Pink ink – sponge half of the flowers on stamped piece and 1 flower on scrap piece. Sponge remaining flowers with sponge daubers and Berry Burst ink.
- Adhere stamped piece to berry burst card stock and then to powder pink card front. Adhere 1 x 4” piece of berry burst to card front (lower half).
- Stamp sentiment with Tranquil Tide ink on whisper white scrap. Use 1 ½” punch to punch it out. Adhere to powder pink circle punched with 1 ¾” punch. Add to card front with dimensionals
- Cut 3 flowers (from step 1) and add with dimensionals to the card.
- Attach bow to the bottom of sentiment with glue dot and embellish with tutti-frutti dots.