Today i want to share with you Perennial Birthday card using brand new stamp set from Occasions catalog.
This set was one of the first sets I used. It meant to work with Perennial Birthday Kit. I absolutely love the color combo in the kit. The cards are easy to assemble and box is just stunning!
Check this kit out:
But the stamp set is gorgeous on its own. With many bold greetings and many floral images - it defiantly a keeper. As you can see - I used the same color combo for my card as it is in the kit.
- stamp different floral images randomly on the left side of the 4 x 5 1/2 piece of whisper white
- use sponge dauber and dapper denim ink to add color for bigger flower and flirty flamingo - to smaller floral images
- color leaves with Lemon Lime Twist marker
- if desired - enhance the color of flirty flamingo flowers by using flirty flaming ink and blender pen
- sightly sponge left half of the stamped cardstock with soft sky ink,
- If desired - add wink of Stella to the flowers
- greeting banner is 4 x 1
Post a Comment