I would like to share simple winter cards using Thoughtful Branches:
- Thick White Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, 5” x 3-3/4”; scraps for die cutting
- Real Red Cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Fold White cardstock in half for card base and layer with Real Red cardstock.
- Stamp “Happy Wonderful Christmas” in Real Red at bottom right corner of smaller piece of white cardstock and layer onto card base.
- Die cut tree four times from Thick White Cardstock scraps. Glue layers together to make one thick piece. Adhere to card center.
- Stamp bird in Real Red on scrap of white cardstock and die cut. Adhere to tree.
If you did not get this bundle yet, but considering - do not wait any longer. It will be available only till August 31st or while supplies last.
This bundle has beautiful sayings and images that will cover any season for you. I believe you can create and cut largest image with this bundle. Size of the flower is very impressive.
Visit my store. Hostess code for the month of August is 6WZBTMW7.