I would like to share simple winter cards using Thoughtful Branches:
- Thick White Cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, 5” x 3-3/4”; scraps for die cutting
- Real Red Cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Fold White cardstock in half for card base and layer with Real Red cardstock.
- Stamp “Happy Wonderful Christmas” in Real Red at bottom right corner of smaller piece of white cardstock and layer onto card base.
- Die cut tree four times from Thick White Cardstock scraps. Glue layers together to make one thick piece. Adhere to card center.
- Stamp bird in Real Red on scrap of white cardstock and die cut. Adhere to tree.
If you did not get this bundle yet, but considering - do not wait any longer. It will be available only till August 31st or while supplies last.
This bundle has beautiful sayings and images that will cover any season for you. I believe you can create and cut largest image with this bundle. Size of the flower is very impressive.
Visit my store. Hostess code for the month of August is 6WZBTMW7.
Post a Comment