This week I will take a little break from Thoughtful Branches bundle. I will still cover Winter and Spring for you, I promise. If you are local and would like to attend the class I am holding - scroll down for more information.
Today I want to share with you Thank You card using Flourishing Phrases bundle. I just absolutely love how intricate die is and the font of the stamp:
Would you like to know how to make it?
- Pear Pizzazz CS: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 3 ¼” x 4 ¼ “
- Whisper White CS: 3” x 4”
- Designer Paper: 4 x 5 ¼ “
- Glimmer paper ¾ x 4”
- Peekaboo Peach and Tangerine Tango scraps.
- Create your card base by scoring a pear pizzazz cs piece at 4 ¼”. Adhere designer paper to card front and glimmer paper in the center.
- Stamp large flower in Peekaboo peach in top right corner of whisper white cs. Stamp sentiment in pear pizazz toward the bottom and 3 sets of the leaves around the flower.
- Adhere stamped white piece to the 3 ¼ x 4 ¼“ pear pizazz cs. Attach to the card with dimensionals.
- Cut medium flower from peekaboo peach and larger from tangerine tango scraps using thinlits and Big Shot. Layer on top of each other and adhere to card with glue dots. Add rhinestones to the center of 2 flowers.
I had several requests from my local stamping group to offer the class based on the project I created with Thoughtful Branches bundle:
Hostess code for August is 6WZBTMW7.