I had very exciting and busy weekend. Saturday I held a class featuring my favorite bundle in the catalog - Jar of Love. And you can believe me jars were the theme of this class. Here is little 'Thank You' treats I made for my stamping ladies:
- Whisper white card stock 3 x 11". Use 12x12 for this project, it is very economical as you can make 4 from one sheet of paper
- Score at 1", 5 1/2", 6 1/2". Round corners close to 1" score
- Designer paper 2 3/4 x 4 1/4" (mint macaroon) and 3/4 x 4 1/4" (sweet sugarplum). Round 2 corners on a smaller piece. Adhere to whisper white, fold to form pouch.
- Stamp jar on a piece that will be front of the treat pouch. Cut a center with framelits. Stamp and cut flowers and jar lid.
- Cut cello bag 4" long. Fill with candy. Adhere to the inside with scotch tape.
- Close the front and punch 2 holes in all three layers at the same time. Close with ribbon.
Another treat I made - cheesecake in a jar.