Today I want to share a card i created for my Happy Hour event this week. Once a month I hold a class at local wine shop and we create 3-4 cards and drink wine. This month I wanted to highlight the stamp that was my favorite for several months. But with new catalog and busy schedule I felt like i cheated on it for some time, haha. That big rose is just absolutely staining.
This card is very simple one, but can modified to add more color and depth.
- Whisper White: 4 by 5 1/4 and 4 by 2 3/4. Stamp a sentiment in a center of smaller Whisper White piece.
- Put a small amount of snail on a back of the stamped piece (you will need to be able to separate it later). Center smaller piece on a bigger white piece. Stamp rose image in 2 corners. You will be stamping 2 pieces at the same time.
- Separate 2 pieces. Remember where is a top of bigger piece (important). Adhere bigger piece into 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Daffodil delight scored in half. Adhere smaller piece into 4 1/4 x 3 Daffodil delight piece.
- Color leaves with Pear Pizzas marker and center of flower with Daffodil Delight marker. Color flower with Wink of Stella.
- If desired - add strip of Designer Paper to the center of card front and add smaller stamped piece with dimensionals.