Do you still need last minute gift? I have a solution for you - quick gift card/money holder.
- Start with a 6 X 6 piece of designer paper. Fold up about 2 1/2 inches, and fold the 1 inch flap down.
- Add a 1 x 6 piece of designer paper under the flap.
- Punch out a notch with the Circle Punch on the inside flap.
- Glue down the sides of the inside flap to create your pocket
- Wrap around a Belly Band, 1 1/4 X 8. Add a 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch and decorate
- You can slide your belly band on and off!
Occasion Hop detailsI hope you had a chance to Hop with Team Stamp It and see all the amazing sneak peaks of upcoming catalog. If not - Start HERE.
I shared few projects and promised to add instructions today. Here you go.
My bag in a box - is a super simple project. I actually got the idea from Crafty Hallett back in April and making those bags since than. I made few adjustments to mine - it is actually slightly bigger as I use 4 x 12 piece of designer paper vs 3.5 x 12. My thought was -I will have 3 bags from one sheet of paper and no leftovers strips of paper. If you like me - I save every little bit of DSP and than end up with so many little scarps - I get overwhelmed. So 4 x 12 - perfect, no leftovers.
- Watch Crafty Hallett video - she explains everything great!
- DSP 4 x 12, matching card stock - 1/2 x 12 (2 strips) for top and bottom of the bag. Handles: 3/8 x 6 (2 ea), 2 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored at 1/2 on all sides for base
I will be posting instructions for calendar later this week.
End of the Year Sale - more items added. Check it out: