I was in need for many quick, easy and elegant Thank You cards this weekend for my club and online orders. I also needed few more to send to my friends who joined our family in celebrating very special event this Sunday. And Timeless Elegance Designer paper came to the rescue. I saw elegant cards created by very talented Lyssa Zwolanek for Convention display and I use her design as my inspiration.
- Cut designer paper 4 3/4 by 3 1/2. You can make 7 cards form one sheet of designer paper (DSP)
- Stamp sentiment on DSP in black ink. Stamp fern image in Mint Macaroon randomly where you see empty spots on the paper
- Sponge leaves design on the DSP with Mint Macaroon ink and sponge daubers and flowers with Blushing Bride
- Adhere your stamped paper to 3 5/8 vy 4 7/8 black card stock with snail
- Adhere with dimensionals to 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 scored in half Mint Macaron card stock
- Add pearls.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
These are wonderful! Good job!
Wow, Oksana, these are beautiful cards, and I love the soft colors and your amazing stamping. So glad to see you at SCS, and I hope we'll see more of your beautiful work there! Hugs!
Thank you so much, Cheryl, for kind words!
Post a Comment