Hello, my stamping friend.
Today I have a fun card for you. We created this card during the Catalog Kick Off class. It features Circle Sayings bundle (stamp set and circle punch) and brand new color - Azure Afternoon.
This color combination remains me of my Ukrainian Flag.
- Azure Afternoon CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½ "; 3 ½ x 5”
- Basic White CS: 3 ¾ x 5 ½”; piece for a label and stamping.
- Daffodil Delight CS: (2) ½ x 5 ½”; 3 x 5"; scrap
- Emboss basic white cardstock. Adhere strips of the daffodil delight to the top and bottom. Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut labels from azure artemon and daffodil delight cardstock. Adhere them together.
- Stamp a sentiment in azure afternoon ink on basic white and daffodil delight pieces. Die cut basic white using a label from Cheerful Daisies dies; die cut word “Happy” from daffodil delight using countryside iconners die (smallest one). Set aside.
- Stamp a sun image in memento black ink on basic white piece. Punch it out.
- Color the sun and the waves with blends. Sponge around the sun using sponge dauber and daffodil delight ink.
- Add white Happy Birthday sentiment to the left side of the label with dimensionals. Add the circle image to the right side with dimensionals. Adhere daffodil delight “Happy” banner over the basic white.
- Stamp a shell image in daffodil delight on a basic white scrap. Color with a light blend. Fussy cut few shells. Add them with dimensionals.
- Fold about 3” of ribbon making a loop and adhere to the right side of the label. Fold another 3” of the ribbon making tales – add to the left side of the label.
- Add label with dimensionals to the center of the card.
- Add few rhinestones.
This stamp set is a must for quick and easy cards!