Hello, my stamping friend!
Would you like to create cute easy box from one sheet of the DSP? You can fill it with up to 6 cards/envelopes or any other goodies!
Here is the video how to make it:
- With the pattern top to bottom, score at 3″ and 9″.
- Rotate DSP (with the pattern left to right) and score at 4-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 10″, and 10-1/2″.
- You will also need to make diagonal score lines.
- Remove 2 top rectangles as shown in dark grey.
- With inside pattern facing you – apply tear tape or wet glue to all 3 triangles and fold them inside.
- Fold the box up. Tie a ribbon around. Add a tag.
Give this box a try!
Check my Leaves of Holly Class!
See more details on Class To Go page.
Post a Comment