Hello, my stamping friend and Happy Monday!
Today I have an easy and fun card to share with you featuring my favorite bundle from the Mini Catalog.
I made those cards for a swap I participated earlier this month.
- So Saffron CS: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4"; piece for sentient and a windmill
- DSP: 1 x 5 (top); (2) 1 1/4 x 5"
- Cut 3 1/2 x 5" piece and then cut it to 1; 1 1/4 and 1 1/4" strips. Keep them together to create continues pattern.
- Stamp windmill in soft suede ink, color with crumb cake blends.
- I use just a small piece of the ribbon to create a loop on a right side of the circle. I just need to have a ribbon:)
- Add 3rhinistones. The new iridescent rhinestones is a must have for any card!
Visit my online store , hostess code is ZZ94F7JG. Thank you for your support.
Post a Comment