Hello, My stamping friend.
I did not craft much in past few weeks. But managed to make few cards and put it right next to my computer: they bring a smile every time l look at them while working.
Here is one of them - bright and bold.
- Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap
- Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle
- DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
- Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”;
- Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle.
- Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick.
Post a Comment