Some time ago I posted set of cards using Four Season stamp/die and paper. One of the cards had funky fold and I said I will post instructions. Well, I never did. But better late then never, LOL.
I love this fold as it is using just a half sheet of paper - no extra required.
- Granny Apple Green CS: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼ “, 2 ½ x 4”, scrap for die cutting
- DSP: 2 ½ x 4”
- Score granny apple cardstock at 5 ½. From one side of card base cut half – 2 ¾ x 4 ¼” piece. You will have a card and a piece for sentiment. Adhere DSP to the front of the card and whisper white to the inside of the card.
- Stamp a sentiment in the center of 2 ½ x 4 whisper white cs in blushing bride ink. Adhere stamped piece to the piece for granny apple green cs (from step 1).
- Adhere sentiment with dimensionals to the card front (put dimensionals only toward the left side).
- Stamp big leaf in shaded spruce, small one in granny apple green and 2 flowers in blushing bride. Die cut with Big Shot. Add one flower with dimensional to the top right corner of sentiment and the rest of the diecuts to the bottom left (see picture).
- Add 3 pearls to each flower.
Are u hosting any stamping up party for this set? I like to learn to make this set and how much is it? This is Amy
Post a Comment