Today I would like to share simple and elegant card using Forever Lovely bundle. I am a big fun of any floral sets and this one is not an exception.
- Berry Burst CS: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼” , 3 x 4”, ¾ x 4”, 2 x 2”
- Old Olive: scrap for leaves
- Lovely Lipstick Foil: ¾ x 4”
- Stamp group of flowers on top of the white piece in berry burst and coordinating group of leaves in old olive. Adhere to the card base
- Die cut large (skinnier) heart from 3 x 4 whisper white piece. Stamp flower in top left corner of the heart and another one on whisper white scrap. Stamp 2 leaves in old olive next to the flower on the heart.
- Die cut 3 leaves from the old olive scrap; die cut stamped flower.
- Stamp greeting on the ¾ x 4” whisper white in old olive. Flag the right side. Flag piece of foil. Adhered greeting to foil slightly overlapping.
- Adhere heart to the card front with dimensional, add greeting on top of it. Adhere die cut flower next to stamped one with dimensional, add leaves with glue dots.
- Add 2 pearls to the large flowers and old olive bow to the left side of the greeting.