Today I want to share with you one of the cards we made at my class in August.
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Whisper White: 3 7/8 X 5 1/8”, scrap 3 ½ x 3 ½ ” for circle and additional scrap for die cutting
- Melon Mambo: 4 x 5 ¼”, 1 1/5 x 5 1/8”, scrap for die cutting 3 ½ x 3 ½”
- Die cut largest circle from the whisper white and largest scalloped circle from melon mambo. Stamp a background image in Cranny Apple Green on whisper white circle. Adhere to Melon Mambo scalloped circle.
- Stamp a greeting on melon mambo strip (on the right side close to the side) in versamark, apply white embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Adhere whisper white to Melon Mambo and then to card front. Adhere stamped melon mambo strip around ½” from the bottom. Adhere scalloped circle with dimensionals, trim the bottom of scalloped circle if desired.
- Stamp 3 flowers and 3 petal image with black memento ink on whisper white scrap. Using sponge dauber and melon mambo ink – color the biggest flower, dauber and daffodil delight – medium one and pumpkin pie – small one. Use a cue tip to color 3 petal image and bermuda bay ink. Die cut using corresponding dies. Add 4 dies cut images to the circle with dimensionals
- Add 3 small rhinestones to the center of big flower, and medium one to 2 other flowers.