Carols of Christmas bundle is available for ordering as of today. This set is from upcoming Holiday catalog. I just love the bold greetings in the stamp set and the intricate details dies. Check the video from Stampin Up! showcasing this bundle with few ideas:
Here is a relatively simple - but absolutely gorgeous card featuring this bundle:
- Smokey Slate card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Night of Navy card stock: 3 3/4” x 5”
- Very Vanilla: 3”x3”
- Silver Glimmer Paper: 3” x 2 1/2”
- Silver Natural Trim Ribbon: 16”
- Using the tree framelits from the Carols of Christmas bundle and the BigShot, cut out the single tree and the double tree.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp “Peace on Earth” from Carols of Christmas. Cut out using the Layering Circle framelits
- Wrap the Silver Natural Trim Ribbon around the Night of Navy card stock and tie.
- Adhere “Peace on Earth” circle to the Night of navy card stock.
- Using dimensionals, adhere trees to bottom of Night of Navy card stock.
- Adhere three Metallic Enamel stars to Night of Navy card stock.
- Adhere Night of Navy card stock to Smoky Slate card base.