Did you have a change to check new catalog already? Did you notice new Color Theory Suite featuring amazing bundle. The stamp set and due are perfect for all year around. Check this Suite out:
- Dapper Denim: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3-3/4” (cut two - one for the card front and one for the inside) & 2” x 2-1/2” (for chair)
- Berry Burst: 2” x 2-1/2” (for chair)
- Crumb Cake: 4-7/8” x 1-1/2”
- Color Theory DSP: 4-7/8” x 3-5/8”
- Cut the piece of Color Theory DSP. This piece is one of the ombre pieces, with no breaks between colors, so one edge is much lighter than the other. When cutting, be sure that the dark side is the piece that you are cutting off, so that the lightest part of the paper becomes the sky.
- Using Dapper Denim ink, stamp the sentiment from Colorful Seasons in the upper left corner of the DSP. Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White cardstock, and then adhere the entire layer to the Dapper Denim card base using SNAIL. Adhere the other piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Using the large speckled stamp from the Touches of Texture stamp set, repeatedly stamp the image all over the Crumb Cake cardstock. Tear along one long edge of the cardstock. There is no set measurement to the amount that you will tear off, but it will likely be between 1/4” and 1/2” wide. Adhere to the bottom of the DSP using SNAIL.
- Using your Big Shot and Precision Base Plate, die cut two chairs from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits pack - one in white, and one in Berry Burst. Adhere these two chairs together using SNAIL, offsetting them slightly so that the white image peeks out from behind the Berry Burst chair. Adhere this layer to the card base using SNAIL.
- Add 3 Dapper Denim Glitter Enamel Dots to the card.