Here is a little sneak peak for you from upcoming Annual Catalog using Creative Forever stamp set. I was lucky to receive this stamp set when attending OnStage event in Amsterdam. Love all the images in this set, and also that it can be used to create masculine cards. We all know it is not easy to make cards for a guys.
- Smoky Slate: 5 ½ x 8 ½”
- Very Vanilla CS: 2 ¼ x 4”
- Tranquil Tide CS: 2 ½ x 4 ¼”
- Designer paper: tranquil tide with dapper denim dots – 1 ½ x 4 ¼” , dapper denim and gold – ½ x 4 ¼”
- Create card front from Smoky Slate piece by scoring at 4 ¼”. Using small splutter stamp from Timeless Textures randomly stamp front of the card in smoky slate ink. Stamp greeting on the bottom of the card in tranquil tide ink.
- Adhere bigger piece of designer paper to the center of the card and smaller on top of it.
- Stamp 3 pens image on very vanilla piece in black archival ink. Squeeze Dapper Denim and Tranquil Tide ink pads to transfer some ink to the lid of the ink pad. Open it and using the ink on the lid and blender pen – color pens and area under them.
- When colored image dries – adhere is to the Tranquil tide piece and then with dimensionals to the center of a card front.
You can order the stamp set and new color inks starting June 1st.