Last Saturday I hold my monthly advanced class where we made 6 fall cards using Vintage Leaves stamp and matching framelits. I recreated one of the cards as I needed quick Thank You card to send this week:
Want to know how to do it? Here is the instructions.
- Crumb Cake CS: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 5 1/8 x 3 7/8”, scrap for leaf
- Delightful Dijon CS: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Very Vanilla CS: 4” x 2”
- Copper Foil: ½ x 4”, scarp to die cut a leaf
- Create your card base by scoring a crumb cake cs at 4 ¼”
- Randomly stamp 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of crumb cake cs with different leaves in Tip Tap Tope ink, start from biggest leaf, go over edges. Stamp leaf with zigzag sides on a scarp.
- Stamp Hello in soft suede on the bottom of very vanilla piece
- Adhere stamped Crumb Cake piece to Delightful Dijon. Adhere foil strip in the middle. Wrap 5” of ribbon to overlap foil. Adhere vanilla piece to overlap ribbon. Adhere this piece to card front
- Die cut stamped leaf and using same dies cut from scrap of foil. Attach with dimensionals to the card make them overlap.
- Tie a knot, adhere with glue dot over the leaf stem.
Post a Comment