Did you see April Paper Pumpkin? I was so excited to see actual kit during On Stage event in Salt Lake City (my own was at home waiting for me). I am card maker, but absolutely love 3D projects - especially when they come in Paper Pumpkin. All work is done for me, everything pre-cut, everything included! And April kit was just amazing. To make such beautiful wreath in 30 minutes! Unbelievable.
- Start with 4 x 5 1/4 piece of whisper white card stock. Punch 2" circle from scrap piece of paper and trace it into whisper white.
- Cut leafs from 2 strips included in paper Pumpkin, you will have few left
- I used Tombow glue. Apply glue on traced line and start gluing your leafs. This process is very quick and easy and wet glue will let you re-position leafs if needed.
- Stamp sentiment in Mossy Meadow, color flowers with Hello Honey markers, add pearls
- Punch flowers from scrap tissue paper, adhere with glue, add pearls.
- Adhere whisper white piece to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Hello Honey scored at 4 1/4.
Hope You like this project. Give it a try. Sign Up for Paper Pumpkin if you are not a subscriber yet!
my store and just $8.
Happy Stamping!Product List
Post a Comment